Heretofore, GERD is still comprehensive for patients and physicians. Our Reflux Monitoring Platform provide the accurate GERD diagnosis procedure to physicians and patients.
1. Wider range of catheters
2. Newly designed, high precision electrodes
3. Higher accuracy with faster sampling frequency
4. 6 default record modes and 2 user-defined modes
1. Friendly and intuitive use design
2. Dual data protection
3. Long shelf-life
4. Emergency release design
5. Improved activation procedure and reduced time.
Impedance/pH Reflux Testing Free Livestream Webinar presented by Daniel Sifrim, Professor of Gastrointestinal Physiology at Barts and The London School of Medicine is avilable on Thursday, 16th September 2021 (12:00-1:00pm): Thursday, 16th September 2.
Congratulations! Another great accomplishment! A JINSHAN Impedance-pH training was successfully held at the Kyiv District Hospital in Ukraine. Dr. Volodymyr Pyrogovskyy and Dr. Agnia delivered a vivid hands-on training for the visiting scholars.