Capsule endoscopy is a new type of non-invasive wireless monitoring system for the digestive tract.
Through oral administration of the smart capsule with built-in camera and signal transmission device, with the help of the peristaltic function of the digestive tract, it can move in the digestive tract, take images, and transmit the images to the image recorder carried outside the patient by digital signals for storage and recording. The doctor analyzes the recorded images through the imaging workstation, understands the entire digestive tract of the patient, and makes a diagnosis of the disease.
1. Pixel height: 512*512 Pixel;
2. Large viewing angle: 160°;
3. The shooting frequency can be automatically adjusted according to the running speed: the capsule is slowat 2 frames/second, and the capsule is fast at 8 frames/second to obtain more complete and accurate visualization results;
4. Long working hours: ≥10 hours;
5. The optics and imager of the third-generation small bowel capsule endoscope have been redesigned and optimized to present better images. There were significant differences in the detection of villous changes, such as atrophy and segmental villous edema, with higher resolution images of third-generation small bowel capsule endoscopy.
1. Unexplained gastrointestinal bleeding;
2. Other examinations suggest abnormal imaging of the small intestine;
3. Patients with chronic abdominal pain suspected of being an organic disease of the small intestine;
4. Chronic diarrhea;
5. Understand the scope of Crohn's disease and celiac disease, and observe the situation of surgical anastomosis;
6. Monitor the development of small bowel polyposis syndrome.
Absolute contraindications: those without surgical conditions & those who refuse to accept any surgical operation.
1. The patient has known or suspected gastrointestinal obstruction, stenosis or fistula due to clinical manifestations, medical history, and preoperative examination;
2. The patient is wearing a pacemaker or other medical electronic implanted device;
3. The patient has difficulty swallowing.
1. The third-generation small bowel capsule endoscopy diagnostic system can be used as a diagnostic tool for small bowel malformations and abnormalities in adults and children over two years old;
2. Capsule endoscope is disposable, safe and hygienic, and has a small volume, which can be safely excreted with the stool;
3. Complete small intestine imaging in three simple steps: ① swallow the capsule; ② record the process; ③ playback and observe;
4. Capsule endoscopy has been covered by medical insurance.